You are needed at Hemgården!
There are many ways to help at Hemgården during our events or in our café. While working for free you can meet new people and help the community. Read about the different areas where we can use our help!
Our events are normally held in Swedish and our customers and guests generally speak Swedish!
- Café staff during the day and evening
- Host during events
- Help during markets at Hemgården
- Staff in our store Hemgårdsboden
- Planner of daytrips for our members
- Planner of activities for our members
- Arranging sound and lighs for different types of events.
- The group Flitiga vänner makes handicrafts to sell at our markets, which is an important source of income for us!
If you are interested in helping Hemgården or have any questions about volunteer work, please contact us at un.ne1708587505dragm1708587505eh@of1708587505ni1708587505 or 033-416044.